Get Hygeia HMO health insurance to qualify for free treatment whenever you are sick. You do not have to continue paying hospital bills. You should rather use the money you would have spent on hospital bills in providing the basic necessities of life for yourself and your family. Though this requires a subscription with a token. Interestingly, with health insurance, universal health coverage can be achieved.
Hygeia HMO health insurance helps you to reduce the stress of worrying about your health, and that of your family, including your aged parents. So, rush now to get registered with Hygeia HMO health insurance! However, this site shall be guiding you through how this works.
The Hybasic Plan; Hygeia HMO Health Insurance
The benefits of this plan include:
- Initial treatment for resuscitative and lifesaving accidents and emergencies
- Having 15 days per annum general ward accommodation, including feeding.
- Access to medications while on hospital admission
- Surgeries worth N150,000
- Covers hospital-based consultations with General practice doctors and medical officers
- Up to 12 visits per annum of hospital-based consultation with specialists
- Unlimited telemedicine services
- Medications for chronic diseases
- Outpatient prescription medicines worth about N50,000
- It covers basic diagnostic tests
- It takes care of other diagnostic tests like CT Scan, MRI Scan, echocardiography
- Covers antenatal care, normal delivery, postnatal care, and neonatal care services
- It also covers under-five age immunization at no cost
- Covers adult immunization for Hepatitis B and Yellow fever
- Ambulance evaluation services for the hospital to hospital and home/roadside to the hospital
- Critical illness and death covers
- Permanent disability and death cover about N100,000
- Dental care
- Treatment of acute conditions of the ear nose and throat
- Family planning services
- Routine health checks
- Care and treatment for HIV/AIDS
- Mortuary services
- Treatment of acute and chronic eye diseases and optical care.
Hyprime Plus Plan; Hygeia HMO Health Insurance
The benefits of this plan include:
- This covers accidents and emergencies, involving initial resuscitation and lifesaving.
- 20 days per annum private ward accommodation, including feeding.
- It covers inpatient medications
- Takes care of surgeries to the tune of N250,000
- Covers in-hospital consultations with general practitioners and medical officers
- About 12 visits per annum hospital-based consultation with specialists
- Unlimited all-time telemedicine, such as speaking with your doctor remotely
- N100,000 worth of medications for chronic diseases and outpatient prescriptions
- Covers basic diagnostic tests, such as screening tests.
- Twice per annum advanced and complex investigations such as CT scan, MRI Scan and ECG
- N150,000 worth of antenatal care, normal delivery, postnatal care, and newborn care services such as male circumcision and piercing.
- Under 5 childhood immunization services, such as BCG and others, to prevent childhood diseases and death.
- Adult immunization for Hepatitis B and Yellow Fever
- Ambulance services cover hospital to hospital and three times per annum home/roadside to the hospital
- N500,00 worth cover for permanent disability and death.
- Dental care covers the treatment of acute diseases such as pain from dental caries
- Family Planning Services such as IUCDs, Pills and Injectable, Norplant.
- Basic health checks such as physical, BP, urinalysis, as well as HIV, blood sugar, blood group, PCV, pap smear and prostate-specific antigen
- Covers HIV/AIDS care and treatment
- Mortuary services such as cleaning, embalmment, storage and autopsy at the estimated cost of N50,000
- Optical care and treatment of acute and chronic eye diseases, such as refractive errors and glaucoma
- Physiotherapy worth N40,000, which is aimed at rehabilitation
- Wellness benefits such as gym and spa up to refundable wellness limit of N10,000 per month.
How To Register
Visit the Hygeia HMO’s official website here
Open it and then choose your preferred plan.
After that, select any of their health insurance plans that you like depending on your health needs.
Thereafter, put in your personal details or the details of the person you are paying for.
Then go-ahead to enter your card details and pay online.
You can check Reliance HMO as well